Today's way of making the long vowel o sound is the digraph 'ow'
Click on the picture below to join in with the lesson.
Be a phonics detective! Use the clues below to figure out which ow word I am describing. Watch out because I might also include a long vowel o word from Monday or Tuesday too. Write the answer in your workbook.
1. This word helps us describe the speed of something. It also is a way of describing how a tortoise would move.
2. We have had a lot of this white stuff falling from the sky recently.
3. You might see this animal at the farm. Him and his two brothers out smart a troll who lives under a bridge.
4. What do you find at the end of your foot?
5. What grows under ground and can be made into chips?