Write a clue with your child and turn it into a lift the flap book!
You will need 2 pieces of paper, some scissors, glue, a pencil and something to colour your picture in with.
1. Get a piece of A4 paper. Fold it in half.
2. Draw your farm animal on the bottom half of the paper. I used Art for Kids Hub on YouTube to help me to draw a hen! You can colour your picture in if you want to!
3. Write the I am sentence next to your picture.
4. Fold your piece of paper back over so your animal is hiding. Write 1 or 2 clues on the front.
5. Have fun asking your family if they can guess your secret farm animal!