Click on the image to watch Down on the farm. Series 3. Episode 20.
Read these information posters.
- how they are set out
- how they use pictures
- the 'did you know?' box.
Can you spot any adjectives?
Can you make your own information poster using what you know about badgers?
Write a sentence about badgers under the picture drawn on Tuesday.
Remember to think carefully about your sentence.
- practise saying your sentence
- put a capital letter at the beginning
- finger spaces in between each word
- try to include adjectives
- put a full stop at the end
Can you add more badger facts to your poster?